DerivHack 2019 - An Interview with Ian Sloyan of ISDA
Ian Sloyan is Director, Market Infrastructure and Technology at ISDA and answers 7 key questions about the ISDA Common Domain Model.
1. What's happened with the CDM since DerivHack 2018?
2. What will drive take-up of the CDM?
3. What production systems will be using the CDM?
4. How have producers of non-ledger software platforms engaged with the common domain model?
5. How does the scope of the common
domain model compare with FpML?
6. What is the future of FpML?
7. What comes next for the common domain model?
2019 05 OTC Space Intro
An introduction to The OTC Space website
Eurex: Introduction to the OpenGamma Eurex Clearing Video Series
Hear about why managing your IM is important, and the purpose of these videos.